Cooking Ham In Slow Cooker : Cooking Bacon On The Stove.
Cooking Ham In Slow Cooker
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- (Old Testament) son of Noah
- overact: exaggerate one's acting
Christmas honey baked ham
This is the Christmas baked ham that I had always intended to make. Got a 2kg ham from the butcher and were going to cook it in the slow cooker, but after a few hours when it wasn't gazing properly I decided to move it to the oven and it turned out even better than I'd expected!
We need some ham stock for the base
Chunks from the hock of a prociutto go in several quarts of water (my slow cooker may hold 4) with onion, carrot plus marjoram and lovage.
They'll simmer overnight while the beans soak.
cooking for a party
slow cooking pot roast
cooking tips techniques
house cooking games
orange county cooking schools
malayalam cooking video
cooking with betty crocker
tips of cooking
cooking liver and onions