SLOW COOKING BEEF RECIPES. PRESCHOOL COOKING GAMES. OLD COOKING SHOWS.
Slow Cooking Beef Recipes
- (Slow Cook) to cook for a prolonged period of time over low heat
- A process of cooking at a low temperature for a long period of time, also known as smoking, which uses wood chips that have been soaked in water.
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- (recipe) directions for making something
- A medical prescription
- A cow, bull, or ox fattened for its meat
- gripe: complain; "What was he hollering about?"
- Flesh or muscle, typically when well developed
- cattle that are reared for their meat
- The flesh of a cow, bull, or ox, used as food
- meat from an adult domestic bovine
Slow Cooked Beef Winter Stew: Part Three
Another one I made up on the spot. I got a load of stewing steak from Leicester Market (along with some sausages left over from the weekend) - Cut up some tatties, leeks, mushrooms, carrots, onions and whatever else I could find in the fridge.
The steak was fried off with some red wine and the lot of it (including all the juices) were put in a big pot. Added the beef stock (we got from M&S - posh, not at all needed) and added some cumin, chilli powder, LOTS of GARLIC CLOVES (It's just wrong) and some mixed herbs.
Make sure all the veg is covered by liquid, if not, add a bit of water (I added half a pint) and then I added a jar of tomato and chilli pasta sauce (we'd ran out of tinned toms)
Once all the veg had started to reduce - popped a lid slightly and cooked a lowish heat for 2 hours. This was all because we craved stew too late in the day to get the slow cooker out!
Beef Stew made in a slow cooker. I cooked it with beef stock but I topped it up with water because I was afraid it would dry out. In the end I had to reduce the sauce. Very good for throwing whatever I had in the fridge! The beef ribs wasn't bad in a stew, almost melting and falling off the bone. They were a bit on the fatty side though.
It also had a tin of tomatoes, carrots, celery, baby onions, bay leaf and olives.
I served it with steamed cabbage to provide a foil for he richness.
cooking with coconut milk recipes
cooking temps for pork
national cooking competitions
cooking with convection oven
cooking weight conversions
cooking with wine pregnancy
car cooking games
cooking games waitress
cooking corn syrup